Care Quality Matters in numbers
Number of articles we have available to our members
People benefitting from the Care Quality Matters Membership
What businesses can save using our service
Who are we?
Care Quality Matters is an information service dedicated to supporting our subscribers with their care responsibilities.
We offer a powerful suite of actionable advice, prepared documents, and pertinent updates on relevant case law.
Trusted by over 2,000 UK businesses, our goal is to help you achieve through information you can trust.
- Kim Grove has worked in the health and social care field for more than 33 years, from being a nurse to a NHS Quality Assurance Co-ordinator.
- She now provides training, runs workshops and writes resources for industry care associations, such as the UK Home Care Association.
The Advisory Service
- Do you have an individual question? Something you haven’t seen covered yet, or just need a quick answer to a pressing issue?
- Subscribers can simply ask our expert editors, who will personally respond within 2 working days. A service like this often comes at an extra cost, elsewhere.
- In our members area, you’ll have access to our working aids, checklists and other templates – ready for immediate use, saving you time and effort.
- Simply save or print out the finished document and keep your attention on the tasks important to you.
- Each month you will receive all the tools you need to implement all the necessary quality control in your daily care work.
- Perfectly designed to both save you time and get all your staff working together effectively and systematically as a high-quality team.