Care Quality Matters will help you implement highly effective care quality measures very quickly, very efficiently, and with all the correct documentation in place. By focusing on the satisfaction of not only your clients and their family but also of your staff and the Care Quality Commission (CQC), we provide you with all the professional assistance you need to fit more efficient care quality management hours into your working day.
- Practical, step-by-step instructions that have been tried and tested in practice.
- Quick and systematic implementation of high-quality care measures through the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Immediately implementable sample standards and forms that can help you revolutionise the way your staff work.
- Easy-to-use checklists for effective quality control.
Care Quality Matters will bring you:
- Professional training templates for successful education of your team.
- Tips on how to motivate your employees.
- Important legislation updates for pending and recent legislation.
What our customers say
Proud to work with
You will receive a trial issue of Care Quality Matters plus 127 Essential Care Quality Tools which you get to keep whatever you decide.
This offer which is made to you by Agora Business Publications entitles you to access the Care Quality Matters service for a period of thirty (30) days from the moment that you activate your trial period. After the trial period has concluded, if you wish to continue your subscription, you will be charged £15.99 per issue (19 issues in total) plus £1.66 postage and packaging.
After the trial period has concluded, if you do not cancel you will be charged £15.99 per issue + P&P. If you decide that you do not want to become a paying user upon the lapse of the free trial period you have to terminate your subscription by either calling 01756 693180 or emailing email@example.com
After the 30-day trial, the subscription can be cancelled at anytime and you will only pay for the Care Quality Matter issues that you have received.